As a Data Analyst you will analyze, prepare, and process data sets to be consumed for direct insights, statistical modeling or other analytical exploration for our products. You will consult on data and modelling impacts and analysis decision impacts as well as transform data as appropriate for specific team functions or processes.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the development, maintenance and support of an enterprise level web application. Familiarity with Excel,Power BI, Python/R will be a big plus.
- Develop a comprehensive and deep understanding of the data we work with using analytical tools and applications to broaden data accessibility and advance our proficiency/efficiency in understanding and using the data appropriately.
- Communicate findings to internal/external stakeholders and work with them to generate useful solutions.
- One-on-one discussion with clients and other stakeholders to give the latest update and ability to strategize and communicate data requirements with them.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in engineering or equivalent
- Very good verbal and written English communication skills
Ideally between 0-2 years of experience